The Sense+ journey brings together a group of 5 to 7 participants who find themselves at a key moment of their life.
The 7 sessions last 3 and a half hours and take place every 2 to 4 weeks, over 4 months and enable every participant to
- Start on a self-discovering journey
- Explore their values and what really motivates them.
- Free themselves from limiting beliefs
- Connect to their sources of energy and see how to integrate those in their (professional) life
- Focus on an intention and use their talents to develop their potential
- Define their own project with achievable objectives
- Get going by implementing an action plan
Sense+ creates a warm and friendly environment and guarantees a facilitation process based on empathic listening and respect. It is a place for sharing exchanges. Sense+ will provide you with relevant tools that will enable you to start on a project you really care for.